Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Thea Belle at 10 Months

Thea Belle turned 10 months on June 27th. She cut THREE teeth in one week. She had a nasty cold (that all four of the kids took turns enduring). She is having trouble sleeping (for the first time in her short, calm, easy-going life). She is sweet and gentle and affectionate. She can move anywhere she wants to now -- not crawling but deftly scooting along on her bootie. Her hair is thick and wild and not long enough yet to tame with hair clips -- I love it. Liz bought her this little dress at a garage sale for 50 cents. It is actually a woman's tank top from Banana Republic that I sewed simple little placket-ed pleats into the front and back top-yokes to turn into a baby sundress. So simple and satisfying. Thank you, Liz, for coming up with the idea and forcing me into this fun 5-minute project.



Not happy this week...

Awake at 10:30 after baby Tylenol kicked in and before mom put her back to bed.




Pretty inappropriate photo of me (my strange, bony chest) but I keep trying to get some pictures of Thea and I together.



Little Retro-esque print dress my mom made and sent through the mail last week (-:



No comments: