Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Mom

When we returned from camping two Saturdays ago, my mom came into town. She ate dinner with us, and then she started out her trip by babysitting for us. Brad and I went over to the Millers and played games with them and Gollihers to celebrate Leah's 30th birthday. My mom spent all day Sunday and Monday with us before leaving early Tuesday morning to get back in time for work. I wish I had taken more pictures, but here a handful right before she left. I was so sad to have her go. I've learned it's good to plan a full day of fun the day my mom leaves. I packed the boys in the car and headed over to the Red Balloon Bookstore in St.Paul for story time. We met Leah and Isaac Miller there beforehand for a short walk and then sat together during the songs and stories. r way home we stopped at Brad's work downtown to have lunch with him in the nearby park. We came home tired and ready for naps.

No comments: