Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Felling the Tree

Last week I decided that something must be done. I destroyed the tree in our bedroom. My sister and I built it while I was pregnant with Atticus. I had never finished it and though I still had a vision for it's completion it stood there always reproaching me for leaving it "Less-Than What-It-Was-Meant-to-Be". And we have been planning to make our bedroom into a giant children's room, so this was one step closer to it moving forward. I must say that though I was lightened by it's removal, it's absence still makes me sad. Anyway. Brad has insulated the attic and made up a plan to bring ductwork up into the room for cooling and heating. And we have worked out a budget for carpet. So we are officially begun on the room re-purposing.

No comments: