Friday, September 13, 2013

Ackland Week 2013: Bowling!

So way back at the beginning of August, we traveled down to Wisconsin (outside of Iowa) and spent the week at my folks'. My brother Jonathan and sister-in-law Robyn also live in the area with their four kids. My brother Aaron and sister-in-law Lindsey came up with their two kids from St.Louis, MO. And my sister Bekah, who also lives up in Minneapolis, came down too. One of our first activities was bowling. Here is Robyn with her two girls, Daphne and Felicity and her oldest boy, Clark.

Robyn again (one of the gentlest, most patient people ever -- who kept helping the kids bowl down the guide). With Daphne and Lilly in the back.


My mom always gets a few crafts for the kids to do when they visit -- One of them were these visors. Atticus loved his.

Sweet Lilly!


My brother Aaron with his son Grant


Lindsey holding (Robyn's) baby Wrangler

Crazy dance moves...


Felicity and Thea Belle loving each other -- They had fun all week. Thea Belle is so blessed to have girl cousins on both sides near her age that she has so much fun with! Yay! God is so kind to us!

My mom enjoying Baby Wrangler


Bekah the "Baby Bowler" (Nerd points for knowing what movie that's from (-:)
 
All 10 of the cousins together!!!

No comments: