Thursday, February 16, 2012

Eyeball Spider Cupcakes Because...

So another treat-y craft from Aunt Kara's monster cookbook. I thought it was funny that the best pictures were all of Brad working on his and Thea's. Ha! It looks like I was crafting with my husband -- which is funny if you know Brad. We can do crossword puzzles together and even house projects (which are often like crafty logic puzzles) and he would love if I did math puzzles with him (which I do enjoy but is too intimidating with Mr. Engineer Man -- though I comfort myself sometimes by remembering I was on the high school math team -- though, why, I am not sure).But crafting isn't really his thing. Eating donut-topped frosted cupcakes is though, so...






Just to prove it was an all-family project...

I got photos like this one, hmmm...

And other attractive ones like Annoyed Baby...

Lots of Annoyed Baby, not even one Lincoln...who wasn't too into this project -- except the eating part...

No comments: