Monday, August 15, 2011

Thea Belle!


A week ago Brad and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. Brad asked his folks to come up and watch all four kids all day the Saturday of our anniversary so we could have an ALL-DAY date!!!! Since Tom & Nancy came all the way up and Tom has to come up again in the next couple weeks for work, they decided to celebrate Thea's first birthday a couple weeks early. I love how she is just surrounded in brother-ness.




Look at those eyes...Seriously.















Hi, Dad.

Hm...

Funny Daddy.
What is my dad doing?

Uh...kinda strange here...

Take me Momma...

Oh, he's so cute...

2 comments:

Charity Dusikova said...

Way too cute! What a beautiful daughter you have!

Leah Miller said...

I love the pic where she is standing against the couch and looking sideways and it looks like she has sideburns.
But they are ALL so cute!