Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Life Together

Making sugar cookies from scratch -- this seems so sweet and home-y and yet it is a great trial for me -- me of the let's-not-make-a-mess; me of the can't-handle-zillions-of-tiny-fidget-ings-extra-inefficient-five-hundred-hands. Aaahhh! I am not good with little kids...and yet I love my children and I want them to learn to cook and to have the fun of eating cookies they made themselves so I forge ahead very imperfectly with a full heart and forgiving children.



Sometimes you just can't get your exercising in without some creative use of time & space -- The boys love my work-out DVD. They will do the entire thing with me though it usually devolves into wrestling for them and some skilled choreography for me (our living room is not that big, guys!). Here I am entertaining the troops in a decidedly un-couth way of making pretend farts with every "sit-bend". Oh yes, I have sunk low low into boy-ness.




 
Last week I was able to get together with Anne & William Golliher & Leah and Rose Miller. This was the first time Anne got to meet Thea in person (-:
 





 
 

1 comment:

Phil & Sarah said...

sarah-LOVE the workout pics...and the cookies...YOU are a great mom:) good job stretching yourself!