Saturday, June 06, 2009

Rain Boots!

My mom gave these rubber boots to the boys -- much to their happiness. I love that my mom picked out boots that are animals -- I love useful objects which are also animals. And I love that she got two different animals -- frogs and dinosaurs -- so the boys (and I ) can tell them apart and so that there is less fighting. Good job, Mom! Atticus regularly wears his with his pirate garb -- even bringing his sword with him to the grocery store. This day Atticus put his on and brought Dietrich his so they could "match". They wore these like this on our morning walk.

Dietrich's very first time to "smile for the camera" -- You might not be able to see it very well, but he is squeezing his eyes shut and smirking (-:

Un-staged hug from Atticus -- hugs are always somewhere between affection and attack.

No comments: