Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Thank Yous

Thank you, Brad for all your help this past week. He has taken over most of the dishes duty and been so uncomplainingly, as always, jumped in with both feet. He comforts me continually, encourages me, chastises when it's obvious I need it, sympathizes with my body's aches and my heart aches. He is affectionate and loves me with words and actions.

Dietrich wearing one of the super capes my mom made the boys and brought up when she came to meet Lincoln. Thank you, Mom, for coming up and helping with about a zillion loads of laundry and sink- fulls of dishes and a mountain of ironing. Thanks, Dad, for making the work-sacrifice to come up here and meet your new grandson and play with Atticus and Dietrich; Thanks for helping Brad with his bike repairs.

Atticus made this game up where Dietrich is the lion in the zoo cage. Why he is a naked zoo-keeper -- well, I just don't know. Thank you, Atticus and Dietrich for forgiving me these past few weeks when I have been short-tempered and irritable and, really, crazy and sinful (a horrible combinationin anyone, especially a mother). Thank you, you guys, for being so sweet with your new brother and for finding new ways to play together every day.

No comments: