Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandparents Visit!

Lincoln was born last Tuesday evening. He and I came home on Wednesday evening. My parents had driven up Wednesday morning to come help Bekah and Brad with the boys. Brad's parents were able to come up Thursday and stay until late Friday night. My parents left Saturday morning early so my dad could get home to finish up his sermon for Sunday morning. We are so thankful for our parents loving us and our kids. And for how well they all get along with each other. Brad and I are continually amazed at how strife-free our own relationship is and that we are able to look forward to visits from our own and each other's parents too. God is very gracious to us.

Atticus playing crabwalk -- one of his favorite rowdy games with Grandpa Gary.

One of two big meals all together -- the photos of Tom and Nancy turned out blurry and cut off )-: and I ran downstairs when they were leaving to get a picture of them together with Lincoln -- but they were pulling away from the curb and I didn't catch them. I am so sorry!!!! Especially to Tom because none of my photos of him with the boys came out.

My sister and my mom

Grandma Nancy and Lincoln

No comments: