Thursday, January 31, 2008

Visit to Altoona Part Two

Dietrich asleep in our bed...

Trellis & Nancy back at the coffee shop

Max & Kara

Great-Grandma Trellis & Dietrich

A really cool, bursting-full-of-kids-crazy play area at the big mall in Des Moines

Atticus had so much fun. He brave, too -- went through a tunnel on his own (He's always a little claustrophobic about tunnels and small enclosed places, like boxes, etc.). He went up slide stairs and down a slide all by himself.

Aunt Kara lets Atticus take a picture with her ultra-fantastic new Canon Rebel

Brad, The boys, and I left Sunday afternoon (almost two weeks ago now) for Cedar Rapids, IA where we met my folks. They gave Brad their small car to head back alone to Minneapolis.I and the boys took my mom and dad to Potosi, WI to visit them for the week.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I just love that picture of Dietrik sleeping in your bed. It has an artistic quality about it.