Sunday, October 21, 2007

Brand Spankin' New!!!!

Behold -- ugly old appliances -- served me just fine, but...
The handle always fell off the stove and I couldn't get it clean
no matter how hard I tried.

And the fridge always leaked across the floor so
I kept a towel under it that I changed once a week.


Presto! Brad gives me a beautiful Kenmore set.
The stove is self-cleaning with sealed burners.
t lets me know when it's heated up to the right temperature
and has an oven light -- maybe simple things,
but I don't take them for granted. (-:


Non-leaking, enormous fridge with door shelves
wide enough for a gallon of milk.


2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Woohoo! When I saw the first picture, I seriously thought, "oh my gosh. That oven looks so old. Sarah? Doesn't she know?" All those thoughts went through my head and I finally scrolled down.

Doofus Leah.

I love them!

kara said...

i actually made an "ohhhh!" sound when i saw the new oven. honestly, *when* did i become so girly-domestic?! :)