Monday, October 25, 2010

Dark Fashion

Do you think my husband is distracted? Last week he showed up for a day-long business meeting (a number of hours away) dressed like this. He discovered his mistake when he got out of the car. At the end of the day the owner (a woman) of the building project looked down at his shoes and asked, "Did you do that on purpose? A fashion statement?" Brad said, "I hoped no one would notice." The owner replied, "It was the first thing I saw when I met you this morning." This sort of thing happens when you dress in the dark trying not to wake any of the kids up before you leave for work. Oh dear. So funny.

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

Brad gets major cool points for that one! Way to take one for the team! ;)

kara said...

I think this might be an inherited issue. I once wore two different shoes for a photo shoot for the cover of a local DSM magazine. I have a copy of the finished photo, comlete with me wearing two different shoes, if you ever want to see it. (Luckilly mine looked a lot more similar than Brad's mismatch though. I guess this definitively proves that I'm the smarter sibling.) :)