Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Julianna's Bridge

I am sorry for so many word-y and picture-less posts but I can't help it again today. You guys know I love the fabric designer Anna Maria Horner and daily read her blog. She has 6 children ages 1 to 18. She just dropped off her 18-year-old daughter at college this week. The blog entry she posted today just makes me sob sitting here with my three little boys as they watch Sid the Science Kid and I intermittently have contractions (like I have been for 5 days now) keeping my little yet-unknown daughter continually present in my emotions and thoughts. If you have time and inclination the entry is worth a read. Here it is.

1 comment:

melissa said...

A pang in my heart reading that post... I was 19 when I had Grace, also had an adoptive couple picked out and the adoption also didn't happen... I'll be the same age as AMH in 7 years when Grace turns 18. It's not very far from this day. Reminds me that each day is so very precious. So precious.