Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Project

Another project has been turning the finished basement room into a guest room. Eventually we'll get a laminate floor down but for now I just painted the concrete with epoxy floor paint and put down a rug borrowed from some friends. I repainted the walls and trim. Moved in furniture that had been in storage while my sister lived with us; Installed my first toilet seat and vent covers on my own; and put up a curtain into the old, unfinished part of the basement. I still need to do a lot of work on the stairway (dry-wall fixing & painting) down to the room but at least the stairs themselves are very clean and the re-cycling is stacked neatly at the top.

2 comments:

Bird said...

Wow, nesting is really paying off for you! Way to go! :)

liz@carpeseason said...

wow! that looks great!