Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Party

A week ago, Leah organized a Halloween Party with crafts and theme snacks and games. I don't have pictures of Atticus and Dietrich in their costumes because I want to show them for real Halloween Day. But here is Atticus with funny monster glasses Jess brought.

Dietrich missing his nap and with medicine on his face. Also with a prelude to his actual costume on his head.

Calvin as a dinosaur

Isaac as a monkey

Madeleine as a butterfly

Madeleine, Laura (Madeleine's momma), and the little girl Laura's a nanny for -- sorry her name has left my brain.

Freddie the chicken

Freddie's momma Jess (Sorry, Sammy -- I didn't get a picture of you as the bee)

Dietrich so tired getting cuddled by Jess

Making spiders to eat

Emily helping Alex

Atticus and his spider

And his candy corn guy

Snacks! Look at the scary apple teeth ones on the right.

Scary!

I know this is blurry but I love the Dietrich look it caught.

No comments: