Monday, April 21, 2008

Week-a-Days


Just some pictures of the boys from the last couple weeks -- I've been forgetting to take my camera on our outings to the zoo and to the park and to friends' houses. Finally it is sun-flooded and in the lower 70's today. Just beautiful. We spent all morning outside -- walking and then to the park for a picnic. Both boys are asleep -- I've been able to read my Bible and pray and write for a little bit. I'm listening back and forth between Bon Iver and Little Wings -- lovely mellow...

"The Lord is good and He has given us Light..." Psalm 118:27a

My sometimes quietly-worried little boy.

Goofy Atticus who really isn't as chubby as this picture makes him look -- he's actually thinned out quite a bit...anyways, the expressions are quintessential Atticus.

Atticus up from his afternoon nap -- not quite awake yet.

One of our favorite things to do together...

1 comment:

kara said...

oh man. i've said it before, and i'm sure that i'll say it again, but those are some cute kids that you've got there.