Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Folks Come for a Visit

My mom and dad came Sunday evening to visit for a couple days. Brad and I had a nice date night out to eat and to see Wes Anderson's newest movie, Darjeeling Limited. Monday I had my 35-week baby appt. My mom was able to come with me while my dad watched Sesame Street with Atticus and put him down for his morning nap. The baby is well and firmly headed downward (where we want him (-:). Then in the afternoon we went to the Como Zoo in St. Paul. Late afternoon my mom and I went to a couple of stores and ate out at favorite restaurant down in Edina. We came home around 7 pm. Atticus was put to bed, and my folks and Brad and I played Citadels and talked until late. A wonderful short visit. We'll see them in 9 days for Thanksgiving!!

Where's Grandma's Nose?

Where's Grandma's Ears?

1 comment:

Leah Miller said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of Atticus sitting on the turtle. I'm still smiling.