Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Chicken Day!

Atticus dressed up as a chicken -- thank you, Leah, for lending us the costume (-:

An evil chicken?

Waiting to trick or treat with daddy. Atticus and I made a happy pumpkin and a friendly bat for the door -- and I posted the first 20 of Martin Luther's 95 Theses in honor of Reformation Day -- mostly to make myself happy since I don't think any of the kids coming to the door cared what I had on the door (-:

The tiny pumpkin bucket Brad bought Atticus -- A. calls them "bump kins" -- and points and squeals whenever he sees them on people's front steps...

We took him to two neighbors on our street and then our friend Nora from the next block up came by with her folks. She wanted to wear her stethoscope with her ladybug costume. Her mama Tanya who's a nurse showed Atticus how it worked. He liked it.

Sharing his candy with Daddy


No comments: