Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Brad and Me, Anne's Photos Part 2

I love these four pictures of Brad and me...they capture us easy and happy...and even playful, things that we find pretty elusive. But when we are "in register" and walking "in time" together it is so satisfyingly good.


These three photos are how I wished I looked...everybody has those photos and those glimpses in a shop window or dim-lit bedroom window -- "there!" you say to yourself, "if only I could just stop the film right there and keep that lighting and expression and spirit...then I'd be passable...But I am actually becoming almost happy that we are so kleidoscope-ish in our moods and expressions and "modes" -- such a wildly complex puzzle we all are. I think it is a zillion-fold more interesting playing this "game" with another person's complexity folded into the tangle. On bad days I think this is a disaster. On good days, an adventure -- definitely, an adventure.


These are my three favorite pictures of Brad (above and below this comment) because I think they look the most like the man I love -- when he is relaxed and satisfied and quiet in his soulish parts.


No comments: