Thursday, June 09, 2011

Slip-Slidin' Along

Yesterday the temperature was over a 100 degrees. We schlepped the slip'n'slide out from the garage storage and great merriment commenced. Please excuse Atticus' not-really-meant-for-swim-trunks shorts -- His real ones were in the wash. June is nearly half over...and I can't seem to catch my breath at the speed of our days and weeks. An afternoon like this where our children are laughing and hot and happy makes life slow just a little bit so I can "taste" what my life is right now. I pray for so much joy for them...I hope even if they remember these parts in detail, it fills up their little souls with good, real "food".

Look at those faces...



Lincoln ran over and said "Cheese!"














 






Look at her ruffle-bottomed jean bloomers -- aren't they something? (-:


Oh dear...just look at her...

Hi, Brad...

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

You need to get a photo album for just this day alone. these pics are amazing. Your kids love each other and love life. You are an amazing mom, Sarah.

Erin Dunham said...

What fun!