Sunday, May 15, 2011

Organizing Mother's Day!

Look at this "recycling/dogfood center". This is part-way into the first week of our 2-week recycling span for the city garbage pick-up. By the time we hit 2 weeks, this area is overflowing with paper grocery bags causing me pain and mild despair every time I pass by to change laundry in the basement. We don't have a pantry or an attached garage so I am restrained to work with this area. For Mother's Day Brad set me loose tp get this area fixed.



To fix it, I didn't fold laundry for an entire day...this is part of it (a family of 6 makes an astonishing amount of laundry).

And I neglected the children who made interesting configurations of the house....

The Ikea Fix...still needs some tweaking and some artwork...but so much better!


No comments: