Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catching Up

I'm very behind on blog entries so here a random collection from a few weeks ago. Brad reading with Dietrich: Dietrich's favorites right now are the pop-up book Dog by Van Fleet (which we read to him about a dozen times a day) and Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle.

I love this photo -- it reminds me of some vintage Catholic prayer card image: Lincoln as John the Baptist, or something like that.

This one I put in a frame...First, he is relaxed and sleeping (rare for our third child), and second, I can see the sweetness of his spirit even in his sleep.

Dietrich adores Lincoln. Here he is kissing him because he's crying.

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I like the picture that shows your real life- Atticus stacking the cushions in the background. Chaos in its best form.

Joslin3 said...

Those are some awesome shots.
"John the baptist..." i like it.
I also LOVE the pic of Lincoln being consoled by Dietrich! SO sweet!