Monday, August 06, 2007

Two.

Today is our second wedding anniversary. Thank you...God, who gave me to this man. Thank you, Brad, for taking the risk ("high risk, high yield" is what he always goes for in relationships (-:)...and for continuing to love me, to pursue me all along this way. Thank you for my sons. Thank you for our home. Thank you for working hard every week to cheerfully make it possible for me to be home where I love being. Thank you for the flowers you surprised me with last night. Thank you for the new Over the Rhine album -- and for loving music as much as I do. Thank you for enjoying simple things that happen everyday. Thank you for hugging me and for helping me learn to unwind the tight coils inside my head and spirit and heart. Thank you for not being me. Thank you for being so unapologetically you! Thank you for making me feel safe and challenged and free and held and known. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for giving me room to learn and explore and create and work and just be. Thank you for wearing the clothes I get you. Thank you for eating the food I make. Thank you for being a sandwich, chips and a great conversation kind of best friend and a dark chocolate and 'pop-rocks' kind of lover.



3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! I'm glad that Eric and I can be a part of your lives. We love you!

grandma Nancy said...

Happy anniversary (late). We are blessed with a wonderful daughter in law and son, and two grandsons. What more could a parent ask for...happiness for their children (and many grandkids to love and spoil)? THANK YOU!

Now...if you could just move closer.. (one can always wish!!!)

We love you!

Mom J

Brian Murnion said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!

Love,

Brian & Anna