Monday, April 09, 2007

Silly Rabbits

I feel a bit guilty posting these silly photos of Atticus & my niece Lilly wearing rabbit ears...know I read the Easter story board book to Atticus from the beginning of March until Easter Morning and "had a talk" with him about the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection. I know he doesn't understand yet, but it's good for me to be able to explain these foundational realities in clear and concise ways. Maybe by the time he begins asking questions I'll have crafted the answers in a way that has the most depth and breadth with the most clarity and fewest words needed to convey such complex Truths. That's my goal and prayer anyway. Meanwhile, Atticus received an Easter basket with a beautiful pop-up book and some candy. And he is captured for posterity in white bunny ears.
Sweet Lilly...

Beautiful, laughing Lindsey (my sister-in-law)...

No comments: