Monday, April 23, 2007

The Millers



For those of you who haven't met our friends the Millers: I've been wanting to post some photos of them. I realized recently that for all the time I spend with my various friends here, I seldom take my camera out to get them. Leah is my longest friend here in Minneapolis. Atticus and I hang out with her and the boys a couple days a week. No special occasion to this post, I just appreciate her and her family and thought I'd show everybody our friends. The top photo is their actual church directory photo at Bethlehem Baptist. The photographer was pretty curblustered by them (-: Brad and I think they should have squished Isaac's little face into an "ooh" but, ah well, then we don't have the moxy and flair to come up with a family photo like that in the first place, so there you go.

1 comment:

Leah Miller said...

Thanks, Sarah. We love you guys, too!