Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter at My Folks: Part 1

We drove down to my folks Thursday evening for Easter weekend. Here my dad and brother Jonathan try to work out the welded arm system (I think?) for the touch-screen computer Jon is trying to install into his car. He always has a project or two under way -- usually involving something mechanical or computer-ical.

Atticus had never eaten spaghetti before. He wasn't too sure about it at first. Jonathan tried to do a some p.r. for it -- though he himself hates the stuff and was hoping his nephew would join his lonely "side" in the matter.


He ended up liking it -- even more impressive since he had (still has) a nasty cold and was (is) finally cutting his first tooth (teeth -- his two front top ones).

My mom getting ready for the rest of the family coming
(food, always necessary (-:) -- and for the Easter feast.

Brad -- not acting -- this is how bad he felt all weekend. He was sick enough to take cold medicine -- which is rare for him. He spent alot of time sleeping and laying around reading a book.

My dad finishing up some details for his sermon.

No comments: