Friday, January 26, 2007

Cupboards & Pulling Up



Atticus loves this one cupboard in our family room. He found this dog-poncho Brad had brought from Guatemala for Victor. It fit Atticus very stylishly.


Two days ago Atticus pulled himself up to standing in his crib. Right afterwards Brad and I lowered the platform. I am so excited to have him take a few steps on his own every time we "practice" walking. My dad and brother Jon are coming to visit in another week and will bring two big area rugs they found at Wal-Mart for $10 apiece! I'm hoping this will help Atticus to reach that "Catalytic Point" and be able to walk and crawl like a pro. Well, we've had a happy afternoon together and Atticus had a nice long nap where I was able to repair a couch cushion, paint the grate in his room, and work on laundry. This morning he had a good nap too -- so I got my work-out & dishes done, the laundry started and re-caulked the bathtub. Now it is time to play some more. Pizza night tonight with just our little family -- a festal event!!

No comments: