Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Minneapolis Falls at highest water levels in recorded history. Here, Lincoln is refusing to allow me to get a historic picture for his future self.

Atticus trying to use humor to persuade Lincoln to cooperate...

Not working but the other two are rather fierce...

Atticus tries his typical more hands-on approach to get obedience...

Hm. Well, good try -- I guess I recorded something for posterity.



One more because Lincoln is here...(ironically he was smiling at me in the photo above -- see how well-placed his head was?)


Well, at least I will have many clear face-photos of Atticus' and Dietrich's childhood adventures...Even if this is Atticus' photo-game-face.

 

These two...


 



This is what one-hair-away-from-death looks like -- I was herding and holding and verbally corralling away from the water the entire length of the walk -- yes, I looked like a crazy person. I even held Lincoln by his underwear/pants while I was taking this photo. Never never assume Lincoln knows not to hurl himself into raging whitewater.

















Mossy rock outcroppings...lovely!









Chief Hiawatha and Minnehaha


One of the many, many places Minnehaha Creek has overflowed her banks...


No comments: