Monday, May 14, 2012

Potty Animal

So Lincoln is pretty near fully potty-trained. Pooping is tramatic everyday -- taking a couple hours of crazy-frequent trips to the bathroom, BUT the accidents are few and the boy's got it down. Good job, Lincoln Carver!!! First time in 4 1/2 years I've had only one in diapers -- Hooray!!! (For awhile I had FOUR in diapers -- whew! THAT was crazy!)




She only likes to try -- intermittently -- We haven't had victory yet. But she is interested, which is a good thing. Also, look at that face. Oh my.









2 comments:

liz@carpeseason said...

he does an excellent "poop" face.
Jesse Purcell was just telling me his parents had 5 boys within FIVE years. Ah!

Shannon said...

Way to go Lincoln! I'm now off to find an old towel to put under our chair....that will save me a lot of grief in the future! :)