Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday, Bekah!

My little sister is 25!

Yes, it's real. This is why she got it (in her own words): "Okay so this is my family crest and i Got it because i am proud to be a part of this family no matter it's issues. It goes out to all those whom i love dearly and have passed including but not excluding Grandma Helen, Grandpa BJ, Marie Ackland, Aunt Bertha Mae, etc...as well as to those of my family that are still alive that i love so much and have taught me so much about life, hard work, family, and faith, I love you all....."

My mom came to spend the weekend with my sister to celebrate her birthday. And they came to spend one morning with us.

4 comments:

Anna said...

So is that a real tattoo? Wow, we have a family crest too -- given to my 5 greats grandfather on my mother's side when he lived in Amsterdam, before he came to the colonies in 1775.

Unknown said...

It is indeed a real tattoo -- that is a big one, eh? Nice to "see" you, Anna (-: -- didn't know you still checked in with me and my family (-: Hope you are well and glad!

Unknown said...

"Bradley" is actually "Sarah" -- he must be logged in (-:

A Cataloging Librarian said...

I cannot help but think how glad I am that you are married and with all those children to look after. God really blessed you so much, and I am happy to see that! :)