Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Visit to My Folks

 

My niece Felicity, my mom, and Thea Belle
 


Brad & our niece Felicity
 

Felicity the Birthday Girl

My sister-in-law Robyn & my brother Jonathan
My nephew Clark's Picture Face
Working on Felicity's Birthday Cake was a group effort though my brother did all the decorating (-:
My sister making the frosting with the helper boys...

My Little Pony cake -- right from my Brother's Heart...Aww(-:


My sister doing out to help my dad do something to her car.
 
My husband, the Danish (Russian?) poet...

Always movies at my folks...I like the swords ready just in case.


Sleep always goes a bit wonky when we go on these visits -- Lincoln fell asleep in the middle of the floor -- in the morning. Poor kid.





Brad gets a haircut -- mostly because I needed a change and I don't cut my hair...Still, he looks good both ways, I think (-:


 
Happy First Birthday, Felicity!

Party at Robyn's parents' farm -- there are like a dozen grandkids all around 8 years old and under...and this was only part of the crew. I guess that happens when there are eight kids all married having children. Poor Felicity reached out to touch her birthday candle right as everyone started singing to her. Her hand was okay, but still, rough way to start out her celebration.



Jonathan smiling at Felicity -- hoping her fingers are okay...

Bekah entertaining Dietrich


Opening gifts (beginning with Felicity falling off her chair onto her head...poor kid)...

Neat advent calendar my mom lovingly made for the kids -- had to be put away for now after one of the kids (?) began dis-assembling all the little ornaments...But am looking forward to using it when the kids are ready to be responsible with it.  Thank you, Mom!

No comments: