Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip to Wisconsin-Illinois

Clark, our Nephew
So last week we were gone for 5 days to Wisconsin and Illinois for two Thanksgivings on my family's side. I saw cousins I rarely see and spent a lot of time with my family, and yet these are the only pictures I took -- Sarah, Sarah...
The boys were fantastic -- in the car (16 total hours of driving time over three different days), with naps, behavior and moods. And my mom made multiple feasts -- Lasagna, Turkey Dinner (twice!), Ham Dinner with "Fixin's" and we even ordered out for great Mediterranean pizza our last day there.
Now we've been back for a week and last week is a blur -- but I am thankful for a week with Brad, time to read a great book (My Name is Asher Lev -- Chaim Potok) by a new (for me) author [Thank you, Charity!], time to work on a textile art project, time to exercise every day and even a couple naps with Brad in the middle of the day (-: And a great sermon from my dad on Sunday morning too.

Tree Trimming "Event"

Series of Unsuccessful Christmas Cousin Photos

Atticus is so helpful!

No comments: