Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Saturday Brad and Atticus played outside in the snow. Atticus slid down the little side slope of our yard about 30 times grinning wide every time. Then they built this friendly snowman which later that day I unfortunately knocked his head off when I was trying to fix his licorice stick mouth. Now he is but a two-part guy with a strange ramshackle face. I am thankful they got to play since this week it is consistently below 0 degrees and too cold to venture out. (I am writing this with Atticus narrating in my lap -- "tell them the snowman had stick arms" "Daddy -- boots on" "head fell, face fell, all fall" -- and Dietrich is trying to grab the keyboard while I fend him off with my leg and keep Atticus' fingers away from the keys too...oh my...back to playing...)

No comments: