Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Atticus Loves His Daddy's Hat

Atticus loves wearing hats of all kinds -- this one, his Daddy's stocking cap, is his current favorite. And so you guys all know -- I am still pregnant. I am due this Saturday -- 4 days from now. My sister-in-laws Kara and Lindsey share Dec.9th for their birthday and have been sadly disappointed (-: Jonathan, my brother, turns 20 on Thursday -- he may end up getting a nephew on his birthday (-: Meanwhile, our little family here has finally kicked the cold we've been battling for 3 weeks. And we are getting impatient, but mostly excited to meet our new son (and for Atticus to meet his little brother). We'll let you all know as soon as we can!! Enjoy getting ready to celebrate Christ's birthday!! Oh, I love Christmas!!!!

No comments: