Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Recovering with My Momma




So this weekend Brad and I were hit by the Ick Plague -- the apprently ubiquitous stomach flu that's been making its rounds. I had the double honor of being hit by (what they think was) a kidney stone attack simultaneously. We spent the entire last Friday in the clinic and hospital getting tests to find out what I had -- They thought appendicitis or gall bladder problems or even cysts, but though I am much recovered from the flu, they still haven't definitively found out if it is a kidney stone still making its way out. Tonight I have another CT scan to make sure. Thanks to the help of the Millers and Gollihers and my mom coming all the way up to help, Brad, Atticus and I made it through the weekend. We are so grateful to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you were sick, but am glad you had friends and family nearby to help you out. Isn't it great not to have to go to work anymore? (-: I hope you are completely well soon. Take care my friend!