Monday, July 23, 2007

Grandpa Tom Comes to Minneapolis

Grandpa Tom came to town for a week-long volleyball tournament over at the Civic Center. We were glad to have him be able to come over for lunch and dinner a few times that week. Whenever Atticus sees G.T. he gets excited and starts laughing waiting to see what will happen next. G.T. has a habit of doing something rowdy and silly making Atticus laugh and sometimes gasp.

We had a nicely low-key week following our long (18 hours accumulated in the car) trip to my folks and Illinois for Robyn's (my future sister-in-law) wedding shower. I'll be posting photos from that weekend soon -- they were taken on my folks' camera and I'm waiting to get them from my dad who is with my mom over in Ireland (!!!) on their long-awaited Gaelic Adventure.

No comments: