Saturday, September 23, 2006

Aunt Kara Swoops it Up




So Krazy Aunt Kara, who loves acting on the fly, swoops up here for one night and a morning. I love that my Johannsen Family drives up here on spur so often. When Tom and Nancy come I just sorta feel like I've got built in nanny help. I go off doing errands and taking a date with Brad and then I come home to all my dishes washed and Atticus laughing in his Grandma Nancy's lap while his Grandpa Tom exposes him to 70's acid rock. The problem for me as this little family's head recorder and archivist is that I always end up forgetting my camera and am not even around to catch half of what happens while I am out gallavantin' around. So thanks, you Johannsens, for making yourselves such a part of our lives living 4 hours away. And for making me so relaxed when you come to visit, that I go on "vacation mode"!!!

No comments: