Friday, October 01, 2010

A Joyful Visit with My Folks!

I was so so happy to have my parents give us the lion's share of their week-long vacation. They traveled all day back down from Mackinaw Island to come stay with us so my dad could meet Thea Belle since he hadn't been able to come up with my mom the first time. we were able to visit the big Minnesota Zoo and a couple parks while they were here and Brad and I had a fun night out going to our friend Jammie Shafer's 30th Birthday Party. (My dad is looking serious in this picture because immediately before he had given me the pose below.) Dad, I found out when I downloaded the photos that I didn't have a single picture of you with Thea -- I am so so sorry (and sad). Now we'll have to wait until Thanksgiving...

  

 



Beautiful Jammie -- Happy Birthday!!

No comments: